How to choose the piston pump most suited to your needs?
Hawk high-pressure piston pumps are positive displacement pumps. The main parameters that determine your choice of Hawk pump are flow rate, pressure, rotation speed and power consumption.
- The flow rate is given in litres per minute and is directly proportional to the speed of rotation.
- The speed of rotation is given as revolutions per minute.
- The pressure is given in bars and is the maximum pressure that the pump was designed to reach.
- The power consumption is shown in kW and is the absorption required to achieve the maximum flow rate and pressure indicated.
Among the pumps, HAWK proposes:
- Standard Pumps, suitable for the majority of applications that need to pump clean fresh water or water with a low percentage of commonly used detergents, up to a temperature of 65 °C.
- Aisi 316l Stainless Steel Manifold Housing Pumps, suitable for applications involving reverse osmosis, for use in the food- chemical and pharmaceutical industries and for applications using seawater.
- Car Wash Pumps, which have a special seals pack designed for the car wash sector in order to ensure longer seal life, low maintenance and reliable car wash operation with no downtime. Anti-corrosion nickel plated manifold housing offering superior protection even in the most challenging conditions.
- Ht Pumps, which have a special seals pack designed for the food industry and for all applications up to 85°C to prevent problems often associated with the use of hot water. Anti-corrosion nickel plated manifold housing offering superior protection even in the most challenging conditions.
Atex Pumps Category II 2G c T135°C (T4), atex certified pumps, which can be integrated in appliances operating in potentially explosive environments.
Download pdf for more information!