- Code regarding the protection of personal data for anyone who interacts with the web services of LEUCO S.p.A.
- DATA CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
Data relating to identified or non-identified persons may be processed further to consultation of this site.
The "data controller" of their processing is LEUCO S.p.A., with registered office in Via Colletta, 20 – 42124 Reggio Emilia - Italy.
- PLACE OF PROCESSING OF THE DATA
- The processing of data associated with the web services of this site occur at the aforementioned registered office of Via Colletta, 20 – 42124 Reggio Emilia – Italy and is carried out only by staff assigned with the processing. In some circumstances, data associated with the services which have been provided through the website may also be communicated to persons or entities delegated with the performance of activities necessary for the supply of the services requested.
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire certain personal data as part of their standard functioning, the transmission of which is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such data includes the IP addresses of users that connect with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning.
The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users.
The request for registration on the site, registration to services offered through this website, participation in forums and competitions, the explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, imply the subsequent acquisition of personal data, necessary in order to reply to any request or for the exploitation of the requested service.
These data are provided directly by the data subject and are processed for the purpose of executing the data subject’s requests or for purposes strictly associated with the exploitation of all the services available.
Data provided for other purposes.
With your express consent, all the data provided may be processed by LEUCO S.p.A. and by companies which are affiliated with the Data Controller, for the sending of informative/promotional-advertising material, promotional activities, market research, opinion surveys and other marketing activities, also through third party companies, as well as the possible forwarding of free samples.
- OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
- Apart from what is set out regarding navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data shown in the request forms or in, any case, indicated in the registration or contact forms. Their failed provision may mean that it is impossible to obtain what has been requested.
- PROCESSING ARRANGEMENTS
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately and accessed without authorisation.
- DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
- Data subjects are entitled at any time to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, that is, to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of such data and to know the contents and origin, to check the accuracy of the data or to request their integration, updating, adjustment or cancellation, as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to their processing by sending a request to email@example.com.