- Code regarding the protection of personal data for anyone who interacts with the web services of LEUCO S.p.A.
- DATA CONTROLLER
Data relating to identified or non-identified persons may be processed further to consultation of this site.
The "data controller" of their processing is LEUCO S.p.A., with registered office in Via Colletta, 20 – 42124 Reggio Emilia - Italy.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Data associated with the web services of this site are processed at the aforementioned registered office of Via Colletta, 20 – Reggio Emilia – Italy only by staff assigned to the processing. In some circumstances, data associated with the services provided via the website may also be communicated to persons or entities delegated to perform the activities necessary for the provision of the services requested.
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
During normal operation, the information systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such data includes the IP addresses of users visiting this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to monitor its correct operation.
The data may be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The request for registration on the site, subscription to services offered via this website, participation in forums and competitions, the explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, imply the subsequent acquisition of personal data, required to reply to any request or for the use of the requested service.
These data are provided directly by the data subject and are processed for the purpose of executing the data subject’s requests or for purposes strictly associated with the use of all the services available.
Data provided for other purposes.
With your express consent, all the data provided may be processed by LEUCO S.p.A. and by companies which are affiliated with the Data Controller, for the sending of informative/promotional-advertising material, promotional activities, market research, opinion surveys and other marketing activities, also through third party companies, as well as the possible forwarding of free samples.
- OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
- Apart from what is set out regarding navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data shown in the request forms or in, any case, indicated in the registration or contact forms. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
- PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately and accessed without authorisation.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Data subjects have the right at any time to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, that is, to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of such data and to know the contents and origin, to check the accuracy of the data or to request their integration, updating, adjustment or cancellation, as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to their processing by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.